Applying for Social Security Benefits?
Georgia law firm Arnold & Arnold assists disabled persons seeking Social Security Disability benefits. Whether applying for the first time or filing an appeal, we can help you win the benefits you need.
- We have specialized experience in Social Security law.
- We understand Social Security Disability benefits.
- We can accurately assess the strength of your case and help you avoid unnecessary hangups.
- We have helped win SSDI or SSI benefits for over 1000 clients.
- We will give you the best chance of winning your case.
Have you been denied SSDI or SSI?
If you have applied only to be turned down, you may still have a case through the appeals process. Allow us to assess your case and assist you with your disability appeal.
- Consultations are free.
- Clients are guided through the entire process.
- Clients are represented at the hearings.
- There is no legal fee unless you win.
If you have worked all of your life only to be left disabled by medical misfortune or accident, don't give up. It is still possible to obtain the benefits you deserve. Call us today.
Law Office Locations:
544 Mulberry St.
Macon, GA 31021
1607 Rice Ave.
Dublin, GA 31021
111 E. Cherry St.
Cochran, GA 31014
An Attorney who Specializes in Disability Appeals
Brian Arnold solely focuses on Social Security Disability law. This specialization allows us to more accurately evaluate your case and more successfully represent you at hearings.
A Lawyer with the Right Experience
Before practicing law, attorney Brian Arnold worked as an adjudicator for the Social Security Administration, where he rendered decisions on over 2000 cases from the Social Security side of things.
We know the ropes. We can guide you through the fog of regulation and documentation and help you win the benefits you deserve.
Legal help that helps you win Disability benefits
We have helped over a thousand clients win Social Security Disability benefits in Georgia and are prepared to help you.
If you are disabled and have applied for Disability only to be denied benefits by the Social Security Administration, hope is not lost. Contact us for a free consultation and we can begin to assess your case.